CANCELLATION POLICY: We offer 100% refunds on all tours* if the reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason once we are within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. RESCHEDULING POLICY: Reservations may be rescheduled subject to availability. *EXCEPTIONS: Please note select tours may have a longer cancellation period due to monument/landmark ticket policies. This will be specified in the tour page FAQ. We encourage guests to carefully read the cancellation policy for their desired tour.
FLORENCE THREE HOUR DAY SEGWAY TOUR MEETING POINT
Your tour meets at our office, located at Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, 950122 Florence. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form.
- Your safety is always our highest priority; therefore, we begin each tour with a very thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before going out to enjoy the city!
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age and weigh at least 100 pounds and not in excess of 260 pounds. Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our Segway Tours.
- Due to the risk involved to child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in Segway tours.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded.
TIPS BEFORE YOUR TOUR
- Wear comfortable shoes - we are not walking but we will be on our feet for the duration of the tour.
- Our tours go rain or shine, and we have rain ponchos available in our office which are fully reimbursed if not used.
- The Segways are equipped with small bags for cameras and small purses. Larger bags, suitcases, etc. can be stored in our office. Staff members are present throughout the day so there will be someone to look over your things, but Fat Tire Tours cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen items.