Fat Tire Tours offers 100% refunds if the reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour. Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
All tours operate rain or shine, and are only cancelled at the discretion of our management team. For tours that operate in wet weather, we do offer our guests an opportunity to purchase rain ponchos in our office, though we always encourage guests to dress according to the weather forecast.
• We meet on the north side of the front entrance to St Martin-in-the-Fields Church. Your handsome guide will be holding a sign, standing on the Church Path between the front steps and the entrance to the Church Crypt.
• Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early for your tour.
• This tour is for Adults Only.
• Up-to-date London transport information, including closures and delays, can be found at http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/tube/default.html
• Reschedule your tour at any time for up to 1 year; simply reply to this email with your new date request.
• For other ideas of how to spend your time in London, check out the services offered http://www.partner.viator.com/en/8014/travel-tips/Other-ideas-for-your-stay-in-London/ttd
Fat Tire Tours London