- Your tour meets just outside Cité Metro (line 4) on street level.
- Your tour guide will be wearing a Fat Tire Tours shirt and holding a sign.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure. It is imperative that all guests arrive on time since the tour has a reserved entry time. Once the tour has begun we do not have the ability to wait for and add late arrivals to the tour. You can reference our 'Updates' page to learn about potential strikes, street closures, or special events that could affect your commute by clicking here.
- Notre Dame is an active place of worship and requires guest's shoulders to be covered inside the cathedral. Please wear appropriate clothing or bring along a scarf or cardigan to wear during your visit inside the cathedral.
- Fat Tire Tours offers 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- Payment terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.
- Reservations may be rescheduled subject to availability.
- Fat Tire Tours will reschedule reservations free of charge for requests submitted at least 72 hours in advance.
- For requests submitted within 72 hours, the following fees will apply:
- 15% rescheduling fee for requests submitted within 48 to 72 hours of the scheduled tour departure time
- 25% rescheduling fee for requests submitted within 24 to 48 hours of the scheduled tour departure time
- 50% rescheduling fee for requests submitted within 24 hours of the scheduled tour departure time
- Bookings of 10 or more passengers require seven days notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
CONTACT INFORMATIONCall us today! We are ready to help with your reservation.
Paris Telephone: +220.127.116.11.80.96
North American Toll-Free: +1.866.614.6218
Fat Tire Tours
Office Address: 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
See you soon and bon voyage!
We have a Fat Tire Tours Paris Travel Community that you can join on Facebook for inquiries and answers revolving around your upcoming trip Paris.