Please note, this ticket allows you to skip the long lines at the base of the Eiffel Tower and provides access to the first and second levels. If you would like to go to the top, you can purchase tickets for the summit once you are on the tower.
TICKET MEETING POINT
Please do NOT go to the Eiffel Tower, your ticket is not there. The area under the Eiffel Tower is very busy, therefore we meet just a few blocks away before walking to the Tower together for our reserved group entry time. Your ticket is for a pre-reserved entry time and you can only enter the Tower with the Fat Tire Tours representative and your group (once you enter the Tower there is no requirement to stay with the group). You cannot pick up your Eiffel Tower Tickets in advance.
- To obtain your ticket, please meet at our new Fat Tire Tours Office at 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais, as indicated by the red bubble on the map below.
- This voucher is NOT redeemable at the Tower’s ticket offices under any circumstances. Please do not go to the Tower’s ticket windows, box offices or entry points as they will not be able to provide entry tickets. This voucher is only redeemable with Fat Tire Tours at our ticket meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to ticket departure.
- Please come with all attending members of your party.
- Tickets to the summit are not included in this product, but they can be purchased separately on the tower.
- If you are running late or are lost, please call +33 1.85.08.32.94
- It takes approximately 10 minutes to walk from the closest Métro (École Militaire, line 8) or RER station (Pont de l'Alma, line C) to the ticket meeting point.
- All of our tickets operate rain or shine. If rain is in the forecast, please plan accordingly and bring rain gear with you. There are emergency ponchos available for sale at our office.
- While you will skip the regular lines for our private entry to the Tower, there may be a small wait to allow for security bag check and/or the elevator. Please note that you cannot bring knives/sharp objects or glass bottles on the Tower.
- The Tower does not offer skip-the-line access from the 2nd level to the summit and therefore Fat Tire Tours has no control over the potential wait for the elevator that takes visitors from the 2nd level to the summit. Additionally, there may be a wait for the elevators to descend from the Tower.
- Access to the Tower is subject to all policies and procedures of the Eiffel Tower, including closures or delays due to inclement weather, security threats, maintenance or any other unforeseen closures. No refunds or discounts will be given in the event the authorities close the Tower’s summit. Admittance is subject to Eiffel Tower security clearance.
- Entrance to the Tower is free for children three years of age or younger, but proof-of-age may be required by the Tower if the child’s age is in question.
- We will make every effort to minimize disruptions to our tickets caused by third-party employees. We are not responsible for any loss associated with events out of our immediate control.
- According to the Eiffel Tower's Terms and Conditions, visitors are not allowed to bring certain objects ino spaces open to the public, i.e. items that, due to their destination or characteristics, present security risks to other people, equipment or the monument, and in particular: weapons and munitions, explosive, flammable or volatile substances, bladed weapons likely to be a danger to the safety of the public and employees, tools (cutters, screw drivers, pliers, etc.), items that are too heavy, bulky or repulsive, oversized luggage or bags, climbing or jumping gear (especially bungee jumping and parachutes), as well as publicit materials of an kind, child buggies/strollers that are not foldable, animals, excluding those required by disabled visitors, glass bottles, drink cans, and excessive amount of food or drink (determined by the agents).
- Fat Tire Tours offers 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled ticket.
- Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled ticket.
- Payment terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.
Call us today! We are ready to help with your reservation.
Paris Telephone: +184.108.40.206.80.96
North American Toll-Free: +1.866.614.6218
Fat Tire Tours
Office Address: 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
See you soon and bon voyage!