Please do NOT go to the Eiffel Tower, your tour does NOT meet there. The area under the Tower is very busy, therefore we meet just a few blocks away before walking to the Tower as a group with your guide. You cannot pick up your Eiffel Tower Tickets in advance. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time to assure that you make your scheduled reservation.
- This tour departs from 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais. The meeting point is about a three-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, as indicated by the red bubble on the map below.
- This voucher is NOT redeemable at the Eiffel Tower’s ticket offices under any circumstances. Please do not go to the Tower’s ticket windows, box offices or entry points as they will not be able to provide entry tickets. This voucher is only redeemable with Fat Tire Tours at our tour meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure, you can reference our 'Updates' page to learn about potential strikes, street closures, or special events that could affect your commute by clicking here.
- Please come with all attending members of your party.
- If you are running late or are lost, please call +33 22.214.171.124.96
- It takes approximately 10 minutes to walk from the closest Métro (École Militaire, line 8) or RER station (Pont de l'Alma, line C) to the tour meeting point.
- All of our tours operate rain or shine. If rain is in the forecast, please plan accordingly and bring rain gear with you. Emergency ponchos are available for purchase at our office.
- While you will skip the regular lines for our private entry to the Tower, there may be a small wait to allow for security bag check and/or the elevator. Please note that you cannot bring knives/sharp objects or glass bottles on the Tower.
- The ticket includes access to the first and second levels of the tower, only.
- The Tower does not offer skip-the-line access from the second level to the summit. Tickets to the summit are not included in this product and may not be available for purchase from the Eiffel Tower at the conclusion of the tour.
- Access to the Tower is subject to all policies and procedures of the Eiffel Tower, including closures or delays due to inclement weather, security threats, maintenance or any other unforeseen closures. Admittance is subject to Eiffel Tower security clearance.
- Entrance to the Tower is free for children three years of age or younger, but proof-of-age may be required by the Tower if the child’s age is in question.
- We will make every effort to minimize disruptions to our tours caused by third-party employees. We are not responsible for any loss associated with events out of our immediate control.
- According to the Eiffel Tower's Terms and Conditions, visitors are not allowed to bring certain objects into spaces open to the public, i.e. items that, due to their destination or characteristics, present security risks to other people, equipment or the monument, and in particular: weapons and munitions, explosive, flammable or volatile substances, bladed weapons likely to be a danger to the safety of the public and employees, tools (cutters, screw drivers, pliers, etc.), items that are too heavy, bulky or repulsive, oversized luggage or bags, climbing or jumping gear (especially bungee jumping and parachutes), as well as publicity materials of any kind, child buggies/strollers that are not foldable, animals, excluding those required by disabled visitors, glass bottles, drink cans, an excessive amount of food or drink (determined by the agents).
- Fat Tire Tours offers 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- Payment terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.
- Reservations may be rescheduled subject to availability.
- Fat Tire Tours will reschedule reservations free of charge for requests submitted at least 72 hours in advance.
- For requests submitted within 72 hours, the following fees will apply:
- 15% rescheduling fee for requests submitted within 48 to 72 hours of the scheduled tour departure time
- 25% rescheduling fee for requests submitted within 24 to 48 hours of the scheduled tour departure time
- 50% rescheduling fee for requests submitted within 24 hours of the scheduled tour departure time
- Bookings of 10 or more passengers require seven days notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
Call us today! We are ready to help with your reservation.
Paris Telephone: +33 126.96.36.199.96
North American Toll-Free: +1.866.614.6218
Fat Tire Tours
Office Address: 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
See you soon and bon voyage!
We have a Fat Tire Tours Paris Travel Community that you can join on Facebook for inquiries and answers revolving around your upcoming trip Paris.