You can reference our Paris Updates page to learn about potential strikes, street closures, or special events that could affect the commute to your activity meeting point by clicking here.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We offer 100% refunds on all tours* if the reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason once we are within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. RESCHEDULING POLICY: Reservations may be rescheduled subject to availability. *EXCEPTIONS: Please note select tours may have a longer cancellation period due to monument/landmark ticket policies. This will be specified in the tour page FAQ. We encourage guests to carefully read the cancellation policy for their desired tour.
EIFFEL TOWER TOUR WITH SUMMIT ACCESS MEETING POINT
Your tour meets at our office, located at 24 Rue Edgar Faure, 75015. The closest métro station is Dupleix (line 6) Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Your tour does NOT meet at the Eiffel Tower, please do not go there. Your Fat Tire Tours guide will meet you inside this office. If you are running late or are lost, please call +126.96.36.199.80.96 or +1.866.614.6218.
- Due to the timed nature of our entry into the Eiffel Tower, we do not have the luxury of waiting for guests, or catching them up after the fact. It is imperative to be on time.
- The following items are prohibited on the Eiffel Tower: oversize bags or luggage, knives, sharp objects, glass bottles, weapons, flammable substances, tools, climbing gear, non-foldable child strollers, animals excluding those required by disabled visitors, drink cans, and excessive amounts of food or drink. Admittance is subject to Eiffel Tower security clearance.
- This voucher is NOT redeemable at the Eiffel Tower’s ticket offices under any circumstances. Please do not go to the Tower’s ticket windows, box offices or entry points as they will not be able to provide entry tickets.
- While you will skip the regular lines for our private entry to the Tower, there may be a small wait to allow for security check and/or the elevator to the summit level. The Tower does not offer skip-the-line access from the 2nd level to the summit therefore Fat Tire Tours has no control over the potential wait on this level.
- Access to the Tower is subject to all policies and procedures of the Eiffel Tower, including closures or delays due to inclement weather, security threats, maintenance or any other unforeseen closures.
- Entrance to the Tower is free for children three years of age or younger, but proof-of-age may be required by the Tower if the child’s age is in question.