- You will be meeting at our Fat Tire Tours Office! The address is 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais. The meeting point is about a three-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, as indicated by the red bubble on the map below.
- Check in opens 30 minutes in advance and closes 5 minutes prior to the activity time. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes early. If you miss your allocated ticket time your ticket will expire and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This voucher is NOT redeemable at the Tower’s ticket offices under any circumstances. Please do not go to the Tower’s ticket windows, box offices or entry points as they will not be able to provide entry tickets.
- Please come with all attending members of your party.
- If you are running late or are lost, please call +33 184.108.40.206.96
- It takes approximately 10 minutes to walk from the closest Métro (École Militaire, line 8) or RER station (Pont de l'Alma, line C) to the tour meeting point.
- Dinner is not included, so please plan to eat beforehand. Snacks are available for purchase on the boat cruise or on the second level of the Eiffel Tower.
- All of our tours operate rain or shine. If rain is in the forecast, please plan accordingly and bring rain gear with you.
- While you will skip the regular lines for our private entry to the Tower, there may be a small wait to allow for security bag check and/or the elevator. Please note that you cannot bring knives/sharp objects or glass bottles on the Tower.
- The Tower does not offer skip-the-line access from the 2nd level to the summit and therefore Fat Tire Tours has no control over the potential wait for the elevator that takes visitors from the 2nd level to the summit. Additionally, there may be a wait for the elevators to descend from the Tower.
- Access to the Tower is subject to all policies and procedures of the Eiffel Tower, including closures or delays due to inclement weather, security threats, maintenance or any other unforeseen closures. Admittance is subject to Eiffel Tower security clearance.
- Entrance to the Tower is free for children three years of age or younger, but proof-of-age may be required by the Tower if the child’s age is in question.
- Fat Tire Tours offers 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
- Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
- Payment terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.
- Reservations may be rescheduled subject to availability.
- Fat Tire Tours will reschedule reservations free of charge for requests submitted at least 72 hours in advance.
- For requests submitted within 72 hours, the following fees will apply:
- 15% rescheduling fee for requests submitted within 48 to 72 hours of the scheduled tour departure time
- 25% rescheduling fee for requests submitted within 24 to 48 hours of the scheduled tour departure time
- 50% rescheduling fee for requests submitted within 24 hours of the scheduled tour departure time
- Bookings of 10 or more passengers require seven days notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
CONTACT INFORMATIONCall us today! We are ready to help with your reservation.
Paris Telephone: +220.127.116.11.80.96
North American Toll-Free: +1.866.614.6218
Fat Tire Tours
Office Address: 24 Rue Edgar Faure, 75015 Paris
See you soon and bon voyage!
We have a Fat Tire Tours Paris Travel Community that you can join on Facebook for inquiries and answers revolving around your upcoming trip Paris.