You can reference our Paris Updates page to learn about potential strikes, street closures, or special events that could affect the commute to your activity meeting point by clicking here.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We offer 100% refunds on all tours* if the reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason once we are within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. RESCHEDULING POLICY: Reservations may be rescheduled subject to availability. *EXCEPTIONS: Please note select tours may have a longer cancellation period due to monument/landmark ticket policies. This will be specified in the tour page FAQ. We encourage guests to carefully read the cancellation policy for their desired tour.
ALL ACCESS CATACOMBS TOUR MEETING POINT
Your tour meets just outside the main entrance to the Catacombs, located at 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014. The closest mÃ©tro station is Denfert-Rochereau (lines 4 and 6) or RER station Denfert-Rochereau (RER B) Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Look for your guide holding a FAT TIRE TOURS sign.
- Due to security reasons, the Catacombs does not allow larger bags or backpacks, and there is no bag check. Small purses and handbags are okay.
- There are 137 steps down into the Catacombs and 87 steps up to exit.
- The Catacombs have changed their admission policy to ensure that only 200 people are allowed inside at any given time. Although our tickets are pre-booked with skip the line access, this may mean a slight delay on entering if capacity has already been reached. We expect that the instances of this will be limited but ask for your patience if you travel on a busy day and are affected by this unavoidable circumstance. In all, it should make for a much nicer experience for all (and longer general access lines!).
- The Paris Catacombs tunnels are often wet and cool (14°C/57°F all year long). We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothes.
- Please note that there are neither toilets nor cloakroom facilities at the Catacombs.